Shipping Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
All Original paintings and prints sales are final. All retail merchandise has a 14 day exchange item policy.
- Damaged merchandise must be reported immediately upon receipt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have seven days from the date of receipt to report damage (or any other reason for returns) to Edgardo Arts.
- Your order will be process within 14 days.
- If the reason for return is because of our error, we apologize and will gladly credit you the full amount charged, including shipping and handling costs, and we will credit your return shipment provided the following conditions exist:
- Merchandise is shipped back in the same container as when it left Edgardo Arts, including original packaging.
- The return is authorized by calling Edgardo Arts to report the return.
- If the reason for the return is NOT the fault of Edgardo Arts, the following conditions apply:
- The customer is responsible for return shipping.
- The restocking charge is 20%.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Items damaged due to acts of God or the Post Office are NOT the responsibility of Edgardo Arts. This includes but is not limited to:
- Rain, Snow, Flood, Hurricane or Avalanche, Earthquake, Termites, Earthworms, Windstorms and Locusts along with Starbucks closing early.
- Edgardo Arts is also not responsible for acts of the delivery and handling Post Office, UPS, FedEx, OR any other delivery method, If they damage, drop, and mangle.
We thank you for your cooperation in regards to our return policy. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com